WHY AND WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE VANCOUVER CANCER CONFERENCE 2017?
- In 2011, cancer became the leading cause of death for children between the ages of 4 to 14 and adults in all the Canadian provinces (Reference).
- All cancers are curable, and have been curable for centuries, if they are removed completely with a surgery early in the development of the disease. But those tumors that are inoperable or have migrated to other organs or tissues (metastasized) they are almost invariable lethal today despite our apparent progress in traditional chemotherapy and immunotherapy (Reference).
- Only 2% of inoperable and metastatic cancers are curable today with or current treatment approaches, this include some rare forms of leukemias, lymphomas, testicular seminoma, and few other rare tumors (Reference).
- Unfortunately, most patients with inoperable or metastatic cancers mistakenly believe that the traditional chemotherapy they are receiving can cure them, when in reality all die (Reference).
- In this conference, Dr. Frank Arguello would like to invite cancer patients with inoperable and metastatic cancer to consider enrolling in a new and revolutionary clinical trial for the treatment of cancer, which was initiated in 2011, and with which he has achieved complete regression of advanced cancers in patients by using a novel and non-toxic form of therapy Involving a combination of FDA-approved drugs, and originally intended for other type of diseases.
- You can see examples of those complete cancer regressions in Canadian patients using this therapeutic approach by clinking links:
Why we need to think and act outside the box when suffering of cancer
- This clinical trial is registered with the U.S. National Institutes of health since 2011 (Reference)